Keeping your pet healthy is important to us.
From cats, dogs, birds, and small pocket pets, we can help. Dr. Cathy Emms is an accredited veterinarian for the export of pets and Coggins Testing (Equine Infectious Anemia) for horses. She is an avian, reptile, and exotic pet veterinarian with over 25 years of experience in this field.
Our Clinic offers referral services to the University of Guelph, Ontario Veterinary College, Toronto Veterinary Emergency Hospital, Animal Poison Control, and The Ontario SPCA when needed. We are a partner with the Huronia Veterinary Emergency Clinic, which provides emergency out of hours services.
We provide the following services:
- Avian beak, wing and nail trim
- Avian Wellness Exams
- Reptile Wellness Exams
- Vaccinations and preventative programs for cats, dogs and horses
- Dental cleaning, extractions and treatment
- Surgery: spaying, neutering, cruciate surgery (jorvet lateral ligament), patellar surgery, fracture repair, soft tissue surgeries and electrocautery
- Ultrasound Diagnostics
- Theralase Therapeutic Laser for superior healing of surgery and injuries and pain relief
- Behaviour Consultations
- DNA Diagnostic Testing
- House Calls
- In House laboratory services: bloodwork, fecal floatations and smears, and urinalysis
- Referral Laboratory Services
- Lifelearn Library for client education
- ePet Records so that clients can access pet’s records online at their convenience
- Pet Export Health Certificates
- Coggins Testing for Horses